Book here

Book now

BOOK AT THE BEST PRICE

  • Room 1

Offers

HOLIDAY BONUS 2020
From 07/01/2020 to 06/30/2021, the Embassy Hotel will accept the vacation voucher.

We remind you that to access the bonus you must have an account of less than 40,000.00 euros.

If the household is made up of 1 person, the value of the voucher is €. 150.00
If it is made up of 2 people, the value of the voucher is €. 300.00, if instead it is made up of 3 or more people, the value increases to €. 500.00.

Our structure will be able to discount you, at the time of payment the 80% of the bonus, the state will refund the remaining 20% ​​as a tax credit (for example, a client who only stays 3 days with us, at the time of payment you will see the amount deducted of the account l 'amount of € 120.00 the remaining € 30.00 will be reimbursed by the state during the tax refund phase).

The bonus is provided only electronically through the "I" app.
Here the link to download it
Book here
BOOK 2 nights or more AND SAVE
Special discount for bookings of up to 2 nights minimum and get 5%! If you book 3 nights or more, get 10% EXCLUSIVE!
Book here
BEST PRICE!
Book 15 days in advance and have free up-grade in superior double room and free wi-fi!
Book here
HONEYMOON PACKAGE!
Free up-grade in superior double room and fruit basket/sparkling wine!
Book here
Hotel Embassy - Location
points of interest

Book here

Book now

BOOK AT THE BEST PRICE

  • Room 1