Need for the provision of data
The provision of data is necessary in order to allow us to execute user requests. Instead, it is optional for the promotional and marketing activities referred to in points b) and c). Any refusal to provide all or part of the personal data in question could make it impossible to follow up on the request of the interested party, and would otherwise prevent the carrying out of promotional and marketing activities.
Methods of data processing
Data are organized in paper archives and in electronic databases; the processing of the same occurs through the use of manual, computerized, telematic tools and procedures suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality, while respecting the security measures considered adequate according to the principles of the GDPR (Article 32).
Scope of data knowledge
The data can be known by the staff of Prisma Hotel srl Via XXV Aprile n. 20, 52100 Arezzo, Pi 01856230519 and in particular, the personnel in charge of the commercial, administrative and reception area will be aware of the data.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data may be communicated by Prisma Hotel srl Via XXV Aprile n. 20, 52100 Arezzo, Pi 01856230519 to external subjects, among which:
- Banking institutions, in particular for the management of payments;
- Various professionals, including professionals of law firms, for the protection of rights arising from contract relationships;
- External marketing management companies, commissioned by the company;
- State Police
- Under no circumstances will the data be disseminated.
Data controller and responsible
The data controller is Prisma Hotel srl Via XXV Aprile n. 20, 52100 Arezzo, Pi 01856230519.
Irene Vezzosi is responsible for the processing
Exercise of the rights pursuant to arts. 15-21 of the Regulation 679.
At any time, you can exercise the rights of the data subject provided by the GDPR, by requesting Prisma Hotel srl Via XXV Aprile n. 20, 52100 Arezzo, Pi 01856230519 or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
(1) Data entered by the interested party on the website of the data controller may be used for sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication through the use of the telephone and of paper mail only against those who have not exercised the right to object by registering in the Public Register of Oppositions, unless the person concerned has given explicit consent to do so.